|Minimum Order Quantity||3 Box|
|Brand||Noxalk 150 mg|
|Composition||Ceritinib 150 mg|
|Drug||Noxalk 150 mg|
|Generic Name||Ceritinib 150 mg|
Brand Name : NoxalkComposition : CeritinibManufactured by : Natco Pharma Ltd.Strength : 150 mgForm : CapsulePacking : Pack of 90 Capsules
Noxalk is an anti-cancer drug manufactured by Natco India Ltd. This medicine contains the active ingredient Ceritinib 150 mg. The medicine is available in the form of capsules and each pack of Noxalk 150 mg contains 30 capsules. This prescription drug must be taken as per the doctor’s proper instructions.
Uses of Noxalk CapsuleNoxalk 150 mg capsule is used for the treatment of adult patients with anaplastic lymphoma kinase positive (ALK+) metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
How to Use Noxalk CapsuleNoxalk comes in a capsule form and is taken once a day. It is important that Noxalk is taken with food to reach the appropriate exposure. Food can range from a light to a full meal. The recommended dose is 450 mg (three capsules), although your doctor could modify this recommendation if needed. Your doctor will tell you exactly how many capsules you need to take. Do not change the dose without talking to your doctor.
• It is important to make sure you are taking the correct amount of medication every time. Before every dose, check that what you are taking matches what you have been prescribed. The capsules should be swallowed whole with water and should not be chewed or crushed.
• You should not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice during your course of treatment. Grapefruit can cause harmful levels of Noxalk in your blood.
• If you have to vomit after you swallow the Noxalk capsules, do not take any more capsules until your next scheduled dose.
• Do not stop taking this medicine before talking to your doctor. If you have any questions contact your doctor right away.
- Delivery Time: 10 to 15 days (Depending on the destination country)
- Packaging Details: 90 capsules are packed in a bottle.