We are a prominent organization, engaged in providing superior quality Rosuvastatin Calcium
. This medicine may help prevent or slow down medical problems, like atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), that are caused by fats clogging the blood vessels. It may also be used to prevent certain types of heart and blood vessel problems in patients with risk factors for heart problems. The offered medicine is formulated by utilizing finest quality chemical compounds and latest technology in agreement with set industry norms. Additionally, our offered medicine is tested entirely on varied parameters by our vendors’ deft quality analysts. Clients can avail this medicine from us in diverse specifications as per their diverse requirements. Features:
- Safe to use
- Medically approved
- Precise pH value
- Rosuvastatin belongs to a group of medicines called HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors, or statins. It works by blocking an enzyme that is needed by the body to make cholesterol, so this reduces the amount of cholesterol in the blood.
- LDL (low density lipoprotein) also known as "bad cholesterol". LDL carries cholesterol from the liver to cells. If too much LDL is carried, more than the cells can use, there can be a harmful accumulation of LDL, which raises the risk of arterial disease. Human blood contains about 70% LDL - although this can vary.
- Generic Crestor, like other statins, prevents the production of LDL by suppressing HMG-CoA reductase, an enzyme in the liver that plays a crucial role in cholesterol production. By doing this, the medication helps prevents coronary artery diseases, and other cardiovascular diseases, such as heart attack, stroke and angina.
- Crestor can lower LDL production by up to 52% (at 10 mg dose compared to 7% with placebo), according to pharmaceutical company Astra Zeneca. The company adds that for greatest results, Crestor treatment should be accompanied by a diet low in saturated fats and cholesterol and regular physical exercise.
- HDL (high density lipoprotein) - also known as "good cholesterol". According to experts, HDL protects us from arterial disease; it takes cholesterol away from cells and returns it to the liver, in effect doing the opposite of LDL. Cholesterol is either broken down in the liver or expelled from the body as waste.
- Generic Crestor or Rosuvastatin also raises blood levels of HDL.